Shared Lines Collective: Art building resilient cities.
Shared Lines emerged out of the earthquake events that devastated Canterbury, New Zealand, and Fukushima, Japan in 2011. Shared Lines is now an established collaborative of artists and art producers that aim to promote artistic exchange between cities and use art to build resilient cities.
• Share and celebrate cultural innovation, resilience and connectedness
• Use creativity to engage and educate the wider public
• Create discussion between citizens, artists, business communities and urban planners• Increase the arts community’s participation in urban decision-making
• Encourage community participation in the arts
• Build relationships between arts communities, both nationally and internationally
• Encourage a culture of conversation that will grow beyond Shared Lineshttps://sharedlines.wordpress.com/